Some Important Things
Regarding crafts, commissions and stuff y’all are waiting on
I am in the process of moving. As you all remember (or some of you) my dad has been shaky on the employment and it’s made it hard for us to keep the house. Things are changing at home, and I have (luckily) until the end of this year to get myself out of here and to the mainland, where I have a better chance of surviving.
So things are an absolute mess. Im very disorganized right now so all my stores (Save for redbubble) are closed until I am settled at my new place.
- I’ll be working on commissions (digital) and requests as I have time to.
- All my crafts (Charms, book binding) are on hold (whether they be i nthe crafting stages or sitting pretty in their box).
- Please note I will be putting a mass alert once everything has been shipped out.
- If you’re sick of my shit please tell me and I will refund you for it
Thanks a bunch
to savior this message, #announcement
I have a single commission slot open because someone cancelled.
If anyone wants it, please feel free to message me about it.
It’s 5.00USD for a sketch
And 20.00* for anything else.
I also do hard cover book binding starting at 100.00USD.
send me a message~
slots FULL! Thanks!
Gonna universally answer all these asks:
Yes. YES. and YES. Go ahead, knock yourself out. Sew it, wear it, show me what you’ve done with it.
I encourage people to play with my dress designs and make costumes or every day wear or all that other willy nilly.
I just want photographs. Not only to showcase your hard work on this blog, but So I can show you all off in my attempts to get into a good school or get freelance work. (Everything is stuffed into my portfolio).
Refer here for my permissions and shit you can’t do.
My submissions dont work on my art blog, so you can submit them to my personal or fan mail me links to your galleries in question.
Any other questions that I haven’t covered here please let me know.
to savior this message #announcement
Charms Announcement! For orders placed BEFORE January 1st
20/30 Packages are out! Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery!
10 of you are still on my workbench and will be shipped Thursday.
Your names are under the read more. If your name IS NOT on this list your package has been mailed in December or has been mailed TODAY.
HUGE BIG FAT CHARMS/COMMISSIONS ANNOUNCEMENT
So here’s a post to answer a couple of your questions for those of you who did not receive your packages yet, and regarding any future designs, and whether or not I will be selling again in the future, and any new rates.
Your charm orders
- Only a few of your packages have gone out. A majority of you are still on my work bench in the assembly stage, and others sitting in their pretty envelopes or boxes. I am just as eager to get rid of them as you are to finally have them (Im running out of room on my desks).
- I am very aware that these are uber late! Too late in my opinion, and I’m very sorry about not being able to get them out to you as fast as I could have.
- Im not above giving refunds if you need them or just simply dont want the charms anymore (especially if I’ve tried your patience so hard you’re sick of me already ): ).
- The first half of my commission charms have been mailed or are prepared to be mailed.
- The second half of my commission charms are still in their photoshop stages and I plan on livestreaming their completion on Sunday.
- EVERYTHING IS GOING OUT THIS MONTH. Prints, charms, mini crafts, trinkets included.
Since everything is so late, I’ve included several free gifts in your packages as an apology. (;
- 5/8 completed. 3 left, your names are on my deviantart. Note or e-mail me if you want to cancel.
- All designs save for Pokemon have been discontinued.
- I will not be taking orders at this time.
- Whatever extras that are left on my workbench is what is available, and will be listed for sale on my store which will open in February.
- New designs will be uploaded late January.
Concerning Future commissions:
- Rates have changed.
- 20.00USD flat commission fee has ended January 1st.
- Rates will be open to discussion instead.
- Commissions are closed until announced otherwise.
Any questions or concerns for me? Drop me an ask.
Best regards and all the luck in the world,
to savior this message #announcement
Regarding a few things
The holidays have come to an end and it’s finally gotten less busy.
Your charm packages are put together now. I just need to make my way down to the office, now that I have time this weekend.
A few things:
- I am not taking orders right now for charm work. (and I likely won’t be taking any again for a while)
- My commissions are full and they are closed
- If there has been too much time for waiting (Despite the craft already being done) I will not hesitate to refund you for crafts if you need me to, no questions asked. Just please let me know.
Apologies for the inconveniences.
Well, as sad as this makes me I’m gonna be dumping all 300+ (new and old) messages out of my inbox )’:
It’s too much to sift through.
So if you dropped off a request or a question and I didn’t get around to responding to it, feel free to drop it off again. (:
Last Crafting Day- Concerning your SHIPPING ADDRESSES
This is my last crafting day and I’m assembling and packaging everything. Everything but my second set of charm commissions will be going out in the morning.
If I have e-mailed you asking you to confirm your address and/or payment, please reply promptly, or your shipping date may be pushed back to the following Wednesday, when pre-ordered charms are mailed.
Charm pre-orders have closed. 20.00 customs/commissions are closed. New rates to be announced. Possible Storenvy to be opened after the holidays.
Thanks for your patience and your business
and forever yours,
PS: If you wish to savior this message #announcement
PSS: Questions or concerns? Drop me an ask.
k guys here’s a charms/prints/com announcement
- I’m going to stop taking orders on the 8th of November. So these three days are your last chance to nab any.
- My commission slots are full and are about 25% finished. (2 in qeue, 1 sketched, the other completed).
- I will be pushing the mail out date for products being shipped back to November 19th. Part of my crafting is that I require an oven for the shrinky dinks so that I may shrink them. That sort of… exploded. Long, messy story that resulted in charred cabinets and my dog doing a backflip. Nonetheless, the new oven arrives on the 15th, I can finish all crafting by then, and get everything mailed out ASAP.
- If you guys have questions please feel free to send me message.
If you wish to savior this announcement: #announcement
Concerning your Charms and Prints
I wanted to thank all of you for the work you’ve given me. It’s a lot, but I’m more than willing to do it if it means keeping my baby healthy. I’m 1/3 to my goal thanks to all your help, and your signal boosts.
All custom charms thus far have been penned and colored. My crafting materials should be here by Friday. So I’ll be spending the in between readying a few more prints to give away.
I expect to have everything put together and mailed out by November 8th
Although I have a few more Homestuck busts to color and at least another set of God Tier, I’d like to thank all of you for not up and running because of the sudden switch in art content
I know this isn’t my usual string of work, so… for your patience, I will now be working on Sherlock and Avengers gift prints for those of you who have donated or purchased more than 5.00USD to my vet bill.